Get The Templates!

Visit my graphic site, Ann-S-Thesia.com, to get your templates. They are free to use and try. If you want the full graphic versions, you can upgrade. More information there.

Labels

About Me

Painter, Graphic Designer, Jeweler and Perfume Maker. Not necessarily all at the same time.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Ever have something remind you of something but you can't place what it reminds you of? That's what these graphics do to me. They remind me of something from my past, but I don't know what. I have garnet jewelry, but it's not that. I have a bracelet of semi-precious stone scarabs in a goldtone setting that they sort of remins me of that I got from The Museum Shop over a decade ago, but I made these graphics longer ago than that (this is a re-adapted "Environment"). It is a puzzle.