Get The Templates!

Visit my graphic site, Ann-S-Thesia.com, to get your templates. They are free to use and try. If you want the full graphic versions, you can upgrade. More information there.

Labels

About Me

Painter, Graphic Designer, Jeweler and Perfume Maker. Not necessarily all at the same time.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010
This template is the reason I absolutely love Filter Forge. It's not the textures (and it makes wonderful textures), but the objects it create...like...daisys and...chains. The daisy came from a "Sunflower" filter that I tweaked to make a plethora of other floral species, and a chain filter that I also tweaked.

Some of the users of Filter Forge create their own filters...and if your filters become popular, it will get you a free version of the software. I don't have an interest in creating filters, but in using the ones already created and manipulating them to the fullest to get some wonderful effects.

While I was making this template, I was reminded of a dress I used to have about 15 years ago with white daisies against a black background. Those were the days.